Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's been a while

I know that it has been such a long time since my last post but now I have plenty of time to put my thoughts out there. Here is a little re-cap since my last posting:

I did end up finding a lawyer, he was fantastic and kept my best intrests at heart. If I ever were in a situation again where I would end up needing his assistance again, i'd call him in a heartbeat. His name is Mark k. Dudley and his office is in downtown anderson. He is very professional and willing to fight for every dollar that I deserved. for more information on him if you would like a consultation check out his website at
http://www.hddlawyers.com/. My settlement from the accident was better then I expected and I'm glad it is now something I can put in my past.

I'm now seeing a wounderful man by the name of Timothy Cross. We have been together for almost 8 months. I can't say that I've never been happier. He makes my life complete and I hope to be with him for the rest of my life. I can't wait for us to be together for the 2 yr deadline I put him at. I told him that yes, I would love to marry him, but I want us to date for at least 2 yrs first. I want to make sure that we are right for each other and that everything is going to work out perfectly. Which as of right now it is. He is a wounderful father to his 3 yr old daughter and I know he will be a smashing husband. lol :)

On a more recent note, we are moving from these dull boring Cross Lakes Apartments to a house on Brown st. I can't wait. It is 3 bedrooms and has a nice size back yard. I can't wait to move in, settle down and through an awesome party!

I also had surgery back on the 11th which I am still recovering from. I'm still really sore, it mainly hurts now everytime i sneeze, which the people I live with have no problem making fun of me. I hope that stop soon, because it does hurt my feelings that they would make fun of someone who is in lots of pain. Also, I'm dreadfully tired of sleeping on the blasted couch!!!!! I want to sleep in my water bed but unfortunatly my bf likes to take up most of the bed so I can't lay on it comfortable due to my incision....

I'm off from work the next few weeks so I'm hoping to post a little more often, my tummy hurts at the moment so for now, adios!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am praying for a speedy recovery for you, and I'm happy to see that your blogging again. I can't wait for more posts! If you ever want to get your step-daughter and the boys together to play let me know. Maybe when it's warmer outside everyone can get together for a picnic or BBQ and enjoy company and watch the kids play. I am glad everything worked out well in the end concerning the accident and I'm pleased you found a good attorney since there are a lot of quacks out there. I admire your two year time limit as well. Just remember they always say the first year of marriage is the hardest, but maybe you can go ahead and get that out of the way and have a mostly honeymoon marriage when it comes. Lol.